Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby K Videos

Here are a few videos of Baby K's first moments of life outside the womb.  I am so grateful to Hoss for taking these videos, since I was unable to see or interact with him in those first moments, while the doctor stitched me back up.

His cry was all I was listening for as the doctor was going in after Baby K.  Once I heard it, I could not contain my relief.




This video is of Baby K getting his first initial screening by the nurses.  The weighing, measuring, and vital check.  I got to see him shortly after that.



Tonight was the first time that I saw these videos, since I have not felt up to doing much.

Keep checking!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I just want to pick that poor pathetic little man up. He has a sweet little cry...are you hearing it in your sleep yet? :) He is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! If you have any homeschool goodies to share, feel free! I love comments! So keep them coming!