Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feature Wednesday: Sweet H

It is that time of the week again.  My how the time has flown!  It seems like it should still be Monday!

On with the post!

Little H is currently in Kindergarten, and she has the most awesome teacher ever.  She is strict, well structured, and most of all, fun!  She has been teaching for a few decades (I say that, because I am unsure how long exactly--I'll put it this way, she probably taught kids my age), needless to say, she knows what works and what doesn't.  Little H loves her teacher very much!

H has come home many times excited to show us the dance that her teacher taught them.  They practice it daily so they don't forget it...and to get rid of their wiggles.  Then, they invite the parents to come and watch them perform.  The first few times they did this, I didn't know that we were invited to come, so last Friday was my first time visiting for one of their dances, and I am glad I did, as it was the last one of the year!

Here is a video of their newest dance!



Hailee after dancing; having snack.


The boy she is pointing to is Alijia, supposedly her "boyfriend."

3 comments:

  1. Great dancing! Sweet and pretty young one in kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kids loved it. Carter said, wow! i didnt know she was so good. we love you and miss you. Jylisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! If you have any homeschool goodies to share, feel free! I love comments! So keep them coming!