Friday, November 19, 2010

Halloween!

We have had 2 cameras for quite some time now.  Our older camera is was a Sony digital camera.  It wasn't the most awesome camera, but it did its job pretty well.  A few weeks ago, it got dropped on the tile.  I think I have mentioned this before.  The girls loved to take pictures with it.  We actually thought that we would graduate it to them when we bought a new one...after all, it was 6 years old.  Oh well.  The reason I tell you this is because I had to figure out how to get the pictures off of our newer digital/video camera.  It is a bit more intricate, and I have always been able to play ignorant when it comes to using it.  However, now that it is nearly my sole access to current pictures, I had to learn.  So without further ad due....

 Carving Pumpkins!


I have never been able to get Big T and Little H
to actually put there hands in... till this year!


Before we continue.  I might add, that I always try to get my girls to dress up like something else just as sweet as they are.  Both usually have different ideas.  Little H was supposed to be a mummy, but when it came time to find the bandages (which I swear I knew right where they were), they were no where to be found so we improvised!




 Trunk or Treating!

 Big T was dead set on being a vampire.  Spooky huh?!

 Little H was dead set on being a vampire Snow White.

Little H was Big T's first victim!

  BOO!


 Hoss took plenty of pictures!  The girls had so much fun at the trunk or treat.  Unfortunately, we failed to get pictures there.  There were tons of people there.  Cars filled the parking lot.  The kids weaved in and out of the isles of cars.  I have to say, it put the Idaho trunk or treats to shame.  Probably because every church building does it in Idaho.  But no matter where you are, it is sooo much fun!

My only regret from this Halloween?  No one seemed to hand out any Bit o' Honey candies!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! If you have any homeschool goodies to share, feel free! I love comments! So keep them coming!