Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beautiful Heartbreak - Hilary Weeks - Every Step




Hey everyone! I have been so busy with my other blog. It has been a wonderful thing for me. I have been learning so much about myself, and I have been learning how to over come my trials. I have lost 13 pounds in the five weeks that I have been working to change my lifestyle.

I just want you all to know how much I love you! I have wonderful family, and I have wonderful friends. I will be forever grateful!

This song is just what I needed to hear today, and the video was just as great. If we all held signs telling what we are going through, everyone else would be so much more compassionate to one another. So just remember, when someone is rude or impatient or mean, we don't see the whole side of the story.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and that any of the blessings that you need come your way!

Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any homeschool goodies to share, feel free! I love comments! So keep them coming!