Saturday, November 19, 2011

Goals saturday: R&R

Hello this evening! I went on a trip to a nearby city with a youth group from our church. We are on our way home, so I thought I'd finally post. Forgive me for being so late. I'll male this brief since typing on my mobile is slow work. However technology is awesome!

My goals for this week are:

Rest and relaxation.
Come up with new blogging ideas.
Remember my eating goals during "the feast"
To exercise at least 3 times this next week.

Remember, I am taking the whole week off. I'll check in on facebook, but I will lost likely take advantage of my holiday week with my family.

Good luck this week!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any homeschool goodies to share, feel free! I love comments! So keep them coming!