Thursday, October 27, 2011

Worst Enemy

I mentioned my new blog in my last post here, and I have been putting a lot of energy into it.  It has been so good for me to dig down into my bad habits and root them out one by one.  The process that I have been undergoing with my weight loss program has been very enlightening.

I just wanted to share my most recent post with you all, as it is a major break through for me.

The link is here:  Worst Enemy

You'll have to let me know what you think!

Please feel free to share this blog with anyone and everyone!  The more support I have the better, and I'd love to be able to support others as well!

I haven't forgotten about updating you all on my family, and I definitely will!  So stay tuned!

Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any homeschool goodies to share, feel free! I love comments! So keep them coming!