Friday, November 16, 2012

Gangnam/Mormon/or whatever your Style

I think I should have blogged about this a long time ago!  Here is something that makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it!

Gangnam Style is a song performed by Korean rapper PSY.  From my research, he is classically a comedic rapper...my favorite kind, since I generally don't enjoy rap music.  If I have shared this particular video with you before, the please forgive me for sharing it again... but the second video might be new to you...as it was new to me today!



photo via
 I personally believe you can't go wrong with watching this video.  Its hilarious, and my whole family loves it.  Bunny and Bug have perfected the dance (if you haven't seen it, watch to understand).  Huggles tries to do the dance, and Hoss can be found randomly trotting to the silent beat in his head down the isles of Albertson's.  Which is pretty hilarious in its own right... not because he is doing a goofy dance, but because he does it for all to see.  Last week, one lady gave him quite the look.  It was a priceless moment.  One that I wish I could have captured on camera!  Seriously!  Ah, but its fun...especially since grocery shopping can be so hard on a child....or their daddy for that matter.  Sometimes they need a little entertainment/distracting in order for me to get it done quickly!

So watch the video to get the full visual... its quite entertaining!


Second, Hoss played me this video early this morning.  I had to laugh. Its a spin off/spoof of the original video.

Mormon Daddy Style!

Ah, good times, and great references toward the Mormon culture!

I hope you have had a fabulous day!

Sincerely,

Evelyn Curtis





1 comment:

  1. LOL! LOVED IT! It is true that Mormons are exactly like other people but are in a totally different religion. Thanks Evelyn!
    From,
    Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! If you have any homeschool goodies to share, feel free! I love comments! So keep them coming!