Monday, November 5, 2012

Miracle Workout

Dear readers,

Over the weekend, I found this 15 minute workout.  Truth be told, I haven't worked out for about...oh...say... a month....or more.  I've been wanting to get started again.  But let's be honest.  Unless you make the time, it just doesn't get done.  With all of the other important things I have to get done, this is just the one that seems to be the easiest to push aside for another time.

So, today I tried out this workout that was done on Dr. Oz's show.  They made it look so easy!  I was sure I could do it!.... and I did.... with a few extra rests.

It was a lot of fun though.  Bug did it with me, while Puppy watched intrigued.  I asked Hoss if he wanted to do it with me too...he response was. "No, thanks."  He actually has an amazing weight-loss story, and maybe he'll let me share it.  I'll ask him! 

The workout is called, Shawn T's Miracle 15 Minute Workout.  While it is only 15 minutes, it is pretty intense!  The goal is to do it everyday for 30 days.  So, I'm going to do it.  30 days... excluding Sundays, since I don't work out on Sundays.




Do you want to do it with me?  Email me your experiences with it.  I'm pooped.  I haven't done anything that intense for a very long time...but I've been missing it, and I'm ready to start again!

Sincerely,

Evelyn Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any homeschool goodies to share, feel free! I love comments! So keep them coming!